Executive Director Rita Albert and Camp Cosmos parent Tiffany Melashanko share about the powerful impact of Camp Cosmos on the craniofacial community.
Coverage about our Jornadas, where we provide free medical care, consisting of reconstructive surgery, consultations, and speech therapy in underserved communities in Tijuana, Mexico.
KUSI Interview of Founder & President Dr. Amanda Gosman about her recent appointment as Chief of Plastic Surgery at UC San Diego Health Systems and Rady Children’s Hospital. She talks about expanding reconstructive surgery services in San Diego as well as supporting training and capacity-building with our partners in resource-limited communities.
Coverage for our surgical and educational outreach at Hue University in Hue, Vietnam, to help the University launch its Reconstructive & Plastic Surgery Division – the only plastic surgery training facility in central Vietnam
- North Park News, Hillcrest News, Mission Hills News, Carlsbad Seaside Courier: http://www.localumbrellamedia.com/
- 92009 magazine:http://92009magazine.com/2018/06/29/connectmed-international-hosts-free-day-camp-for-children-with-craniofacial-differences-july-22/
- The Presidio Sentinel: https://issuu.com/only1tuz/docs/ps_web_18_07/18
- KUSI news segment: https://www.kusi.com/camp-cosmos-at-camp-cahito-in-balboa-park/
- The Aisan Jorunal: https://www.scribd.com/document/381830981/ASIAN-JOURNAL-June-15-2018
- Downtown News:https://sandiegodowntownnews.com/calendar-july-2018/
- Hoy San Diego: http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/hoy-san-diego/espectaculos/sdhoy-calendario-agenda-de-conciertos-estrenos-de-cine-festivales-y-mas-a-partir-del-6-de-julio-20180625-story.html
San Diego County News celebrates the 15 recipients of the ConnectMed International Nursing Scholarships Program, outlining the program’s goals to educate and train nurses in underserved regions like central Vietnam to improve the future of healthcare there.
NBC 7 San Diego interviews Executive Director Rita Albert about the nonprofit’s goals and methods in achieving more universally available healthcare through education, highlighting scholarship support for medical and nursing students in need at Vietnam’s Hue University.